Experience riding Peruvian Paso Horses at the ancient salt flats of Maras, overview of sacred Valley River, Glacier of Chicon, Glacier of Pitusiray, Sahuasiray and Glacier of Veronica.
Experience riding traditional Peruvian Paso Horses to the ancient salt mines of Maras,with stunning views of the Sacred Urubamba Valley River, Chicon Glacier, Pitusiray Glacier, Sahuasiray and Veronica Glacier.
||Length of Trip|
|SACRED VALLEY | PERU
- Pick up from your Hotel (7:20 Cusco or Pisac).
- Pick up from your Hotel (8:30 Ollantaytambo or Urubamba).
- 09:00 Arrive to the start point and meet the horses there.
- 09:15 Guide will provide you the necessary instructions and information for the riding of the horses.
- 09:45 Start the riding, going to Pichingoto and then directly to Salineras, the salt pools(Remember you will leave the horses in an specific place, because we cannot enter with horses to the tourist place).
- 11:15 Break with the amazing landscapes of the sacred valley.
- 11:30 Start coming back to the start point of the route to finish with experience.
- 12:15 Transportation from the star point to the Hotel.
- 12:45 Arrive to the Hotel.
- Entrance ticket to the Salineras (salt pools)
- Top quality horses
- Professional bilingual guide (English or Spanish)
- Transport from Ollantaytambo to the ranch (Round Trip) Can be arranged for S/40 per person
- Transport from Cusco to the ranch (Round Trip) Can be arranged for S/140 per Taxi
You should carry
- Cap or sun hat
- Sun Protection
- Waterproof jacket or poncho
- Extra money for souvenirs and tips (if desired)
Do not bring plastic and disposable products.The guide will have saddle bag for the garbage Bring sun cream
Do not give candies or other products to the local kids. Before taking any photos ask the guide.Do not gallop without the guides permission Always listen to the guides instructions.Always use the helmet.
Have extra money in small denominations