Get a great view of Cusco, visit the famous Inca ceremonial site, the Temple of the Moon,Puente Chacan or the Devils Balcony, and ride along Inca Trails.
This is a Horse Riding of 4 hours in which you will have a professional tour guide to visit beautiful and little known places of Cusco. The Horse Riding Sacred Route will take you to know beautiful the archeological complexes The Horse Riding Sacred Route will take you to know beautiful the archaeological complex located very close to the city, those complexes are: Temple of the Moon and the Chacan Mountain usually little visited by the tourists.
||Length of Trip|
|CUSCO | PERU
- 08:50 Information briefing before start the tour.
- 09:00 Pick up from your Hotel.
- 09:20 Arrive to the start point and meet the horses there.
- 09:25 Your guide will give you instructions for staying safe and enjoying your ride.
- 09:45 Start the ride, going directly to the temple of the Moon (Remember you will leave the horses in an specific place, because we cannot enter with horses to the archeological site).
- 10:05 Explore the Temple of the Moon, with a short explanation.
- 10:30 Get back on the horses to ride to Chacan mountain.
- 11:15 Arrive to Chacan Mountain and have a break with amazing views of Cusco City.
- 11:30 Head back to the start point of the route.
- 12:15 Transportation from the start point to the Hotel.
- 12:45 Arrive to the Hotel.
- End of Experience.
- Transfer Hotel Ranch Hotel
- Protective equipment
- Horses of first quality
- Bilingual professional tour guide (English - Spanish)
You should carry
- Waterproof jacket or raincoat
- Bottle of water
- Photographic camera
- Extra money